|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for a Compliance Coordinator to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of 20/10:||09/07/2020||09/21/2020|
Implements document/data management solutions with a primary focus on document control and records management. Administers data/document management applications.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence;
- To assist head of internal monitoring unit to organize internal inspections;
- Monitor the company’s document, license, certificate’s valid date is satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project;
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date;
- Generate the various document control reports as required;
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate employees, Contractors and suppliers as applicable;
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability;
- To monitor the updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly;
- Perform other duties as and when required and requested by the Supervisor;
- University degree in Law or other related fields;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of office procedures and broad administrative functions. Ability to prepare substantive correspondence and reports and analyze data and documentation;
- At least 1 year related work experience in office work, documentation and control;
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and verbal;
- Ability to use word-processing equiment and various software applications;
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 17 September 2020
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or );
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers (minimum 1 references);
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended;
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square–2, 8TH khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.