|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|Serves as the principal assistant to the Operations Manager and carries out broad administrative support functions in the daily operation of the Department particularly in the areas of correspondence, registry, supply and transportation as well as daily reporting and monitoring in project operations. Roster of 20/10||10/01/2020||10/15/2020|
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for a Mining Clerk to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of 20/10:
- Data entry and management for fuel, productivity, equipment utilization as directed by Operations Manager.
- Management of department rosters and recruitment.
- Raise Purchase requisition and Picking slip and follow up to the Pronto system.
- Taking minutes of Department meetings.
- Ordering kitchen and camp supplies; * Controlling the expenditure of supplied items; Mountly counting
- Monthly report of Bluefin supplied items
- Perform other duties as and when required and requested by the Supervisor.
- Undertake tasks as directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
- Time sheet of Department
- Rental Truck Timesheet
- High school diploma and/or Degree in Business Administration is an asset, Degree in Business Administration will be an adventage;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and practices;
- At least 1 year work experience in the same position;
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications;
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 15 October 2020
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or );
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers (minimum 1 references);
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended;
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square–2, 8TH khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.