|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Drive company vehicle assigned to transport authorized company employees and visitors, ensuring safety of passengers;
- Pick up and drop off up company employees, expatriates and guests to/ from the airport;
- Undertake timely delivery and collection of mails, documents or parcels;
- Regularly monitor Car Order Sheet with Administration Assistant and drive vehicles for non-Company business purposes only with exceptional approval of Travel and Administration Supervisor;
- Keep records of the assigned vehicle such as log book, fuel consumption, maintenance, etc. and report regularly to the Supervisor;
- Keep driving license and other required documents valid, ensure conformity to all applicable laws and sign posted rules while operating vehicles on public roads and meet all requirements for driving vehicles;
- Prepare list of essential items and equipment and follow up its readiness for field trips;
- Completion of high school, completion of special mechanical training is an asset. Must possess a valid driver’s license of B, C category
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of local road code and traffic regulations; excellent knowledge of countryside roads; primary knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance, high standard of personal conduct
- At least 3 years of professional driving with a good driving record
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at the primary level
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.