|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with company health and safety policy, procedure and rules;
- To complete the assigned task by following the instruction given by Lead hand CCTV operator;
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment;
- Follow the procedure and maintaining the security of the CCTV Control Room;
- Must have a thorough understanding of the equipment he or she is working with;
- Acts as first point of contact for all emergency and non-emergency situations as observed on site cameras (FIRE, ACCIDENTS, and THEFTS ETC.);
- To be observant and skilled at interpreting people’s body language and expressions and to be able to react quickly;
- Makes determination of services needed and makes appropriate calls via telephone or radio to HS&T/Security Manager/ Supervisor to inform them of the required services;
- Have a working experience in this field;
- Must be able to quickly determine severity of a situation and dispatch needed services. Must be able to prioritize several requests at a time, possess self-motivation, independent judgment and organizational skills. Requires effective verbal and written communication skills, leadership and human relations skills;
- Two years previous camera room experience required;
- Basic English knowledge;
- Working knowledge of computers and basic office software packages as well as keyboarding skills would be an asset
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.