|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Use diagnostic equipment to locate electrical and electronic problems;
- Carry out tests to diagnose the faulty component ;
- Record any other potential faults the diagnostic test equipment tells them are likely to occur in the future;
- Repair automotive electrical systems;
- Analyzes vehicle computer-related systems for purpose of diagnosing computer system and component and providing needed repairs;
- Assist ordering of parts and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items as need;
- Completes work orders and prepares documentation for purpose of tracking labor and parts information to comply with regulating guidance;
- Reads, understand, applies electrical and hydraulic schematics for the purpose of performing needed repairs/ replacement within specifications;
- Replaces defective vehicle parts or systems for the purpose of ensuring the availability of vehicle in safe operating condition;
- Respond to emergency calls for the purpose of resolving immediate safe concerns;
- Do workplace inspection individually or as a team before starting all assigned works by the shift foreman. If notice any unsafe condition, inform to the shift foreman;
- Auto electrical engineering degree
- Has valid state driver’s license with B and if has C class is preferred
- Good mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their general specification, designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Good fundamentals knowledge of engine, power train, hydraulics, air conditioning, fueling system and auto electrical
- Proper knowledge of contamination and skill to preform good oil sampling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to improve own knowledge and continuously developing himself. Must be safety orientated.
- Working experience in mining industrial/related field is preferred
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.