|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, stores, and issues hand tools, dies, materials and equipment in industrial establishment;
- Issue tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer;
- Locate lost or misplaced tools and equipment;
- Prepare periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer;
- Receive, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment and requisitions stock to replenish inventory;
- Inspect and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or measures and reports damage or wear to supervisors;
- Repair, services, and lubricates tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or an appropriate lubricant;
- Deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using hand trolley as per Supervisor’s request;
- Mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag stamp, or electric marking tool;
- Comply with safety and other regulations established by the company;
- Inspect all tools and equipment before and after doing assigned works by the direct supervision and report all deficiencies;
- Graduation from high school
- Hold a valid Mongolian national “B” and “C” class driver’s license
- Knowledge of tooling and ability to maintain and repair tools
- Mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Have an ability to understand MSDS.
- Mechanical experience and mechanical aptitude preferred
- Knowledge of basic technical English
- Basic knowledge of using computer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.