|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze heavy duty trucks and equipment computer-related systems for purpose of diagnosing computer system component and providing needed repairs;
- Diagnose mechanical defects on heavy duty truck and equipment for the purpose of determining needed repairs and/or replacements;
- Fabricate braces, fittings and parts for the purpose of providing repair or retrofit parts;
- Maintain shop area, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability and proper functioning of equipment;
- Assist ordering of parts and heavy duty truck and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items as needed;
- Perform minor body repairs for the purpose of maintaining appearance and safe operation of the heavy duty trucks and equipment;
- Fill work order/prepares documentation for the purpose of tracking labor and parts information to comply with regulating guidance;
- Read, understand, and apply electrical and hydraulic schematics for the purpose of performing needed repairs / replacements within specifications;
- Repair systems/components, etc. (e.g. fuel systems, engines, adjust/repair/replaces bearing, ignitions, brakes, hydraulics, electrical systems, differentials drive trains, steering, cylinders etc.) for the purpose of maintaining heavy duty trucks and equipment in a safe and attractive manner;
- Replace and repairs defective parts or systems for the purpose of ensuring the availability of heavy duty trucks and equipment in safe operating condition;
- Mechanical engineering background or relevant training
- Hold a valid Mongolian national “B” and “C” classes driver’s license
- Good mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their general specification, designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Good fundamentals knowledge of engine, power train, hydraulics, air conditioning, fueling system and auto electrical
- Proper knowledge of contamination and skill to preform good oil
- 1 or more years of working experience in mining industrial/related field is preferred
- Basic knowledge of technical English
- Able to work with Microsoft office applications
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.