|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the electrical activities in the Mine Site
- Ensure training of electrical personnel to conduct the required tasks
- Produces safe working procedures for the electrical tasks
- Identifies areas for continuous improvement
- Ensures training is carried out to provide the skills base required for the site electrical activities
- Vet work order to prioritize and determine the most expedient repair program
- Write reports detailing the activities of the electrical department
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or higher
- 5 years experience in Electrical Engineering, preferably in processing
- Must have experience in 3 phase drives and High Voltage switching and transmission
- Advanced level in the English language
- Able to work with MS applications; VSD, PLC, and Sensor software
- Fostering integration and teamwork
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.