|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs to fixed plant machinery and to ensure regularity of plant
- Carry out inspections and condition monitoring
- Maintains assigned tools and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations of a given job.
- Inspect all tools and equipment before and after doing assigned works by the direct supervision and report all deficiencies
- Strictly follow the Site and Company safety and security regulations
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
- Degree in Engineering or certificate in a trade
- At least 3 years as a Maintenance Fitter preferably in processing operations.
- Must have experience in crusher maintenance
- English language knowledge is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.