|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs to single phase and 3 phase motors and appliances
- Rack out breakers
- Carry out checks and condition monitoring of equipment
- Run cable and install breakers for new equipment
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy and all safety procedures are followed
- Repair instrumentation, program controllers, and PLCs
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
- Certificate in an electrical trade or Degree in Electrical Engineer
- A valid driver’s license is an asset
- At least 3 years as an Electrician preferably in processing operations.
- Knowledge of the English language is an asset
- Computer skills - Windows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, stores, and maintenance planning software, PLC software
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.