|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist senior supply officer in controlling department orders and stock transfer
- Coordinate cargo shipments, Control shipment unloading, delivery and storing
- Control appropriate usage of the inventory
- To receive and dispatch all cargo shipments to/from the warehouse
- Send order arrival notification to all end-user. Prepare and archive all cargo receipt documents
- Fulfil all other Management assignments on time
- Bachelor degree in Linguistics, Economy, Business Administration, Engineering in Construction, Mechanics etc.,
- Forklift license with M class driving license
- Thorough knowledge of business principles and practices. Proven ability to initiate, plan and manage complex issues.
- At least 1-year progressively responsible experience in Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics or relevant business-related experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken
- Point of Origin: Zavkhan province
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.