|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main Duties and Responsibilies
- Training and Development Coordinator shall lead a company's efforts to attract, train and keep the best employees. Focus on designing and implement programs for performance management, employee development, employee assessment and succession planning. Work to identify training needs and create strategic solutions for improving skills across an entire company,
- Objectives of the position are to carry out in an efficient, pro-active and timely manner all activities related to domestic travel management and administration of work and living environment of Site residents.
- Supervise work of Senior Travel and Administration Officers in administering all domestic (roster and non-roster) travels by air and road for all Employees and Contractors whose travel arrangements organized by the Company
- Coordinate employee training and develpoment, key employee retention, rewarding and promotion activities pursuant to relevant policy and procedures and as instructed by the management within planned period, submit monthly, annual reports to the Manager on a timely manner
- Ensure that a New employee orientation program videos, training and test materials, forms and templates are always updated and used with every recruitment of new employee in compliance with existing rules and regulations
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, majored in Human Resources Management, Career develpoment or related fields
- Practical knowledge and skill in implementing employee training and development, talent management, performance management programs
- Minimum of 5-years of working experience in the field
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.