|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Main duties and responsibilities
- Organizing mining operations and production work according to project it’s based on mining resources
- Developing actual mining long term planning and reporting to Management
- Planning and reporting to management for mining mid-term, monthly, quarterly productions plan and monitoring its consequences
- Developing engineering mapping to mining other related areas, get approvals from authorities and its monitoring on the implementation.
- Developing production operation’s annual planning and reporting, get approvals from government authorities accordingly adhere following operations rules.
- Supervising to mining engineering team
- Oversee duties in according to mining short tern planning to mining surveyor, foreman, drilling and blasting supervisors and it’s monitoring on the implementation.
- Work closely with seniors of other departments including geology, environment and maintenance, to present and considered about mining operations all level planning and implementation.
- Oversee quality to implementation of mining drilling and blast, estimate and consider on reducing expense
- Support to engineering team within efficient teamwork and instruct and guidance on to safety work culture, project as well as mapping skill.
Qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor or advanced higher degree in Mining engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years progressively responsible experience on mining engineering or surveyor.
- Extensive knowledge of open pit and underground mining operation, long term planning, ability to effectively supervise, current ability to develop 3D and multidimensional map.
- Good knowledge on computing skill to mining related programs.
- Good knowledge on English writing and speaking skill.
If you possess above qualifications, please submit following materials with a photo by email to email@example.com;
Materials for submission:
- Application form (available from Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC)
- Reference letters from previous employers
- Copies of diplomas and certificates
Application deadline: 23 June 2022
Materials submission address: Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square – 2, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.