|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|The objective of the position is to coordinate and organize effectively all labor issues in compliance with the Mongolian laws and regulations and the Company policies and procedures||08/03/2022||08/31/2022|
Duties and responsibilites:
- Maintain all employee databases, and enter all changes regularly to keep the HR database up-to-date.
- Maintain employee personal folders by updating the personal folder and database immediately once change occurs.
- HR database (data on training, disciplinary sanction, reassignment, termination, recruitment, etc.) should be updated on any changes occurred, prepare monthly HR report and introduce to the Supervisor.
- Conduct and improve HR reporting system and employees database continuously.
- Manage and update Green HRMS System of the department. In collaboration with the service provider, ensure that the system is operational.
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration or other fields related to Human Resources Management (HRM).
- Thorough knowledge of HRM principles and practices. Proven ability to initiate, plan and manage complex HR issues. Tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with employees. Labor law knowledge is needed.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of HRM.
- English is a must.
- Excellent computer literacy.
If you possess above qualifications, please submit following materials with a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Materials for submission:
- Application form (available from Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC)
- Copies of diplomas and certificates
Application deadline: 31 August 2022
Materials submission address: Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square – 2, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.