|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for an Auto Electrician position to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of regular basis (20 days at work/10 days off):
Auto Electricians install, maintain, diagnose faults and repair electrical wiring and computer based equipment in mining fleet. Specifically, they will diagnose service and repair faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems such as electronic fuel injection and ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control and automatic transmissions. In addition, they will test, replace, recondition and install equipment such as generators, alternators, starter motors and batteries. They will also repair or replace faulty ignition, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches and use specialized electrical tools and machines
Qualification and requirements for the position:
- Auto electrical engineering degree
- Has valid state driver’s license with B and if has C class is preferred mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their general
- Good mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their general specification, designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Good fundamentals knowledge of engine, power train, hydraulics, air conditioning, fueling system and auto electrical
- Proper knowledge of contamination and skill to preform good oil sampling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to improve own knowledge and continuously developing himself. Must be safety orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of technical English
- Strong responsibility, able to work unsupervised and as a team, good disciplinary and tidiness skills
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Use diagnostic equipment to locate electrical and electronic problems;
- Carry out tests to diagnose the faulty component
- Record any other potential faults the diagnostic test equipment tells them are likely to occur in the future;
- Repair automotive electrical systems
- Replace faulty electrical component (s) on equipment’s;
- Clean and test components e.t.c
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 4 May 2020
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or );
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers;
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended.
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square–2, 8TH khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.