|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|The objective of the position is to arrange all labor issues in compliance with the Company policies and procedures as well as national laws and regulations.||01/23/2023||02/28/2023|
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure implementation of Company's Human Resources (HR) policy and procedure
- Improve the concept of the labor law, state regulations related to the labor issues and HR policy and procedure of the Company and establish standards for regulating issues
- Prepare Employee related information and HR report by monthly and yearly basis as correctly.
- Draft amending agreement to the employment agreement in accordance with the Company policy and procedure and Mongolian laws and regulations
- Open and maintain all employee file in an accurate and updated manner. Maintain database up-to-dated and submit report as and when requested
- Investigate, prepare and resolve disciplinary related documents; introduce the confirmed disciplinary order form to the Employee; inform to Direct Supervisor, register in the data base and update employee’s file.
- Organize public events such as sports and festivals within the compensation and benefit packages of the Company.
Qualifications required for the position
- University degree in Business Administration or other fields related to Human Resources Management (HRM)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of HRM
- Thorough knowledge of HRM principles and practices. Proven ability to initiate, plan and manage complex HR issues. Tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with employees. Labor law knowledge is needed
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
If you possess above qualifications, please submit following materials with a photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Materials for submission:
- Application form (available from Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC)
- Copies of diplomas and certificates
- Copy of potrait photo
Application deadline: 22 December 2022
Contact details: 7711 6100 (2004), 8919-2078
Materials submission address: Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square – 2, 8th khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.