|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|To maintain operation, maintenance and service of all generators onsite.||08/07/2023||08/18/2023|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keep daily log book of power house performance;
- Record power outages and specific problems of generators;
- Monitor generators and organize services and schedules;
- Report generator faults to the direct supervisor immediately;
- Ensure diesel supplies are maintained;
- Use diagnostic equipment to locate electrical and electronic problems of generators;
- Replace defective parts or systems for the purpose of ensuring the availability of generator in safe operating condition;
- Respond to emergency calls for the purpose of resolving immediate safe concerns;
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering with valid high voltage certification
- Hold a valid Mongolian national “B” class driver’s license
2 or more years of working experience in related field
- Specialized knowledge to analyze and solve with generators complex problems
- Excellent knowledge of electrical, air intake / exhaust system, fuel system and engine
- Good skill to analyze failure
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to improve own knowledge and continuously developing himself. Must be safety orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have an ability to understand MSDS.
Interested candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 976-77116100, 2004, 976-89192078
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.