|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|Assist in the processing of technological processes in the processing plant and metallurgy laboratory.||02/01/2023||02/28/2023|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Metallurgy records and reports- Collect production data and prepare for the reports.
- Control the use of chemicals and record logging
- Consolidate and measure measurements on each shift section.
- Laboratory Operations - Provide support for the provision of productivity.
- Metallurgical experiments - Perform experiments and describe the optimum technological conditions and report the results.
- Provide information for operators adsorption, coal recovery and reagent plants
- Continuous Improvement – look for improvements in metallurgical efficiency, production increases and cost control.
- Promote safety awareness, particularly chemical handling.
Degree in Metallurgy or Chemistry
Made a speech or essay on processing of oxide gold ore, preferably diploma dissertation, or interned in the field of gold processing
Able to mobilize own resources, and able to lead and organize
Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Computer skills - Windows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, stores and maintenance planning software, PLC software.
Interested candidates please apply to email@example.com
Contact details: 976-77116100, 2004, 976-89192078
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.