|Process||Description||Open date||Close date|
|Heavy Duty Mechanic (Lead)||07/22/2020||08/03/2020|
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC, a mining company conducting exploration and project development, is inviting applications for an Information Heavy Duty Mechanic (Lead) position to work at its based in Site (Durvuljin, Zavkhan Aimag) with the roster of regular basis (20 days at work/10 days off):
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform skilled, journey-Level mechanical repair and maintenance work on heavy duty equipment and trucks; providing writing documentation of repair meet district, and state and federal requirements; and ensuring compliance with District, state and federal regulations.
- Analyze heavy duty trucks and equipment computer-related systems for purpose of diagnosing computer system component and providing needed repairs;
- Diagnose mechanical defects on heavy duty truck and equipment for the purpose of determining needed repairs and/or replacements;
- Fabricate braces, fittings and parts for the purpose of providing repair or retrofit parts;
- Maintain shop area, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability and proper functioning of equipment;
- Assist ordering of parts and heavy duty truck and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items as needed;
- Perform minor body repairs for the purpose of maintaining appearance and safe operation of the heavy duty trucks and equipment;
- Read, understand, and apply electrical and hydraulic schematics for the purpose of performing needed repairs / replacements within specifications;
- Repair systems/components, etc. (e.g. fuel systems, engines, adjust/repair/replaces bearing, ignitions, brakes, hydraulics, electrical systems, differentials drive trains, steering, cylinders etc.) for the purpose of maintaining heavy duty trucks and equipment in a safe and attractive manner;
- Replace and repairs defective parts or systems for the purpose of ensuring the availability of heavy duty trucks and equipment in safe operating condition;
- Respond to emergency call for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns;
- Follow site safety rules and regulations;
- Other tasks assigned by Management;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback;
- Personal and others safety must be first priority;
- Company property and equipment must not be neglected;
- Do workplace inspection individually or as a team before starting all assigned works by the shift foreman. If notice any unsafe condition, inform to the shift foreman;
- Inspect all tools and equipment before and after doing assigned works by the direct supervision and report all deficiencies;
Qualifications required for the position:
- Mechanical engineering background or relevant training
- Hold a valid Mongolian national “B” and “ C” classes driver’s license
- Good mechanical knowledge of machines, tools including their general specification, designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Good fundamentals knowledge of engine, power train, hydraulics, air conditioning, fueling system and auto electrical
- Proper knowledge of contamination and skill to preform good oil sampling
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to improve own knowledge and continuously developing himself. Must be safety orientated.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have an ability to understand MSDS.
Guideline for applications:
a) Application deadline: 02 August 2020
b) Materials for submission:
(1) Application form (available at Reception, Bayan Airag Exploration LLC or );
(2) Reference letters from previous Employers;
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates of relevant trainings attended.
If you possess requirements, please submit above-mentioned materials to the following address:
Central Tower, 7th floor, Sukhbaatar Square–2, 8TH khoroo, Sukhbaatar District,
Ulaanbaatar 14210, P.O.Box – 19, Mongolia, Tel: (976) 77116100 (1000; 2001)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Bayan Airag Exploration LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Bayan Airag Exploration LLC mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Bayan Airag Exploration LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.